Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Back!

I made it back from the magical world of Disney! I'm a bit sore...and burned...and totally exhausted BUT it was good fun. Expedition Everest was...amazing! But it was HOT. Very. Very. Hot. And if I get my phone and camera working right again (my portable electronics are going on strike it seems) I'll have pictures posted here too of the trip.

Anyway! Thanks to Eleanor for watching Sam and Lavender for taking notes for me. It was very nice of you guys and I appreciate it a lot!

Oh, and what did I come back to? A comment saying I won the first quiz's drawing! I'm very appreciative. <3

And just one more thing, sorry for my bad spelling in the last quiz! Who knew orchid had an 'h' in it? Not me apparently! But thanks to those who helped me out with that.

1 comment:

Charlotte kaae said...

It's so cool that you wonn (winning) the first quiz... Sock yarn how perfect is this...
Kaaelana