Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ready Set Go!

I got some free time to meet up with Cat and really got to know some of her interests. We both share a love of Starbucks and as anyone who shares our love would know it makes you feel closer to a person when you learn they're a fellow addict!

Anyway, now I feel like I can really start on her package and have the items I pick out and make be perfect for her! I can't wait for her to get it!!

Oh, and I haven't introduced my cat to everyone yet. He's only just gotten used to so many people being around and feeling comfortable enough to venture out of my bed.

Meet Sam. My baby!



As you can see he's pretty much claimed that rocking chair in the common room. So don't sit on him please!! Oh, and he's nice so you can feel free to pet him. He's not really into being held though, and he's a little skittish but very sweet! <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has Sam seen Filchs cat Mrs Norris yet? ;)

Quinn said...

Oh, Sam looks SO sweet! How can he sleep so well with all the hubub in the common room? ;)