Friday, May 30, 2008

Quiz 'bout me!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago…
I was 12. I don't really remember what I was doing other than school.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
Drink Margarita, eat amazing dinner by mom <3, let out the bunny I'm pet sitting for, see Indiana Jones, SLEEP!

3. Snacks I enjoy:
Seriously? Almost everything. Chips, popcorn <3, Pirate Booty, ice cream, cookies...yeah I love snacks it's pretty horrible. I prefer salty snacks over sweet usually. OH! And CANDY! I used to work at a candy store that's how bad I <3 candy.

4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
Eat then get liposuction because why workout? It'd buy a huge house so I could rescue lots of shelter cats and I'd knit and sew and have awesome gadgets and tech toys, pay off all my family's houses/depts, buy a Jeep! I could go on.

5. Places I’ve lived:
Saratoga Springs NY, Bainbridge OH, Sarasota FL, Kent OH

6. Jobs I’ve had:
Babysitter since I was 11, PakMail (kinda like a UPS store), CYO: A Confectionery Boutique, Custom costume maker.

7. People I want to know more about:
I think I may be the last person to do this, lol.

2 comments:

Quinn said...

Oh come on, you were 12 so what in the 6th or 7th grade? You probably remember something from back then. Actually maybe not, I've tried to block out most of my Middle School memories...

Catriona Lestrange said...

Candy, candy, candy!! :) What is Pirate Booty?