Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Playing hooky!

This morning my parents took me from horwarts to have an overnight trip at a different magical place. Where? Disney world! We're going to meet up with my brother and his wife who are visiting there too so it should be fun!

We're going to the animal kingdom and its my first time so that's even more exciting since its the only park I haven't been to. Yay!

I'll take lots of fun picture to share with everyone when I get back!

Have fun in classes! Maybe someone could be nice and take notes for me? :)

Daisy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll keep an eye on Sam for ya, Have a great time.

Quinn said...

Have a great trip! Of course we'll take notes for you.

Congrats on winning the drawing for the first house quiz!! See the main blog for details...

Melinda said...

I hope you have a great trip. I have heard that this Disney World is where magic happens.... hmmm muggles!